Friday, September 13, 2013

Read This ONLY If You Love to Scrapbook & Make Things with Paper

Okay, now I've got your attention... if you love to scrapbook, then I want to make sure you don't miss True Scrap – an amazing online, LIVE papercrafting event on October 11-12.

My friend Lain Ehmann has pulled together FIFTEEN top-notch instructors to present the absolute best in papercrafting education, and it's coming to you LIVE on October 11-12. I am absolutely delighted to be included in the line up of instructors this year as I bring to you my "Ribbons and Bows" class. Here's a sneak peek of one of the projects I'll be sharing in my class...
The best part of True Scrap is that you can forget about packing up your paper pads, inks, photos, trimmers and adhesive – this is delivered right to your computer! © 2013 True Scrap LLC CONFIDENTIAL

If you haven't already checked out the lineup of classes for this event, please head over here right now and see what's in store: http://www.truescrap.comIn this two-day event, you'll learn new skills and techniques and discover fantastic ideas for using the supplies and tools you already have. This is truly a one-of-a-kind event, and I hope you'll join in.


PLUS, you can check out a sneak peak on Thursday, September 26, at 2pm Eastern! This hour-long event will include a virtual make-and-take from a previous True Scrap event & it will take place in the same web room that will be used for True Scrap5.That way you can experience the garden of delight that is True Scrap in a no risk environment. Here's the link where you can sign up for the free sneak: http://www.truescrap.com/ts5sneak


P.S. Did I mention that all class replays are also provided as part of your enrollment? That way you can watch again and again! And trust me, you'll want to...

P.P.S. Lain has given me a special discount for you. Use code LUCKY50 at checkout to save $50 off the regular registration. But hurry – that code is good only until Sept. 30!

No comments: