Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Stamp It! Cards, Vol 8...

... is on sale today!!! You can purchase it online HERE.
It is gorgeous! Every card in it is gorgeous! When looking at it, so many of the cards inside made me say... "Why didn't I think of that?" Its one of those kind of issues.

But if you don't believe me and you want to catch a glimpse of some of the cards in it before you buy it, hop on over to Paper Crafts Connection and Moxie Fab World, they are celebrating Stamp It! Cards, Vol. 8 all week! 

Here's one I made with just two Hero Arts stamps that Cath shared over at Moxie Fab World today.
So what do you think? Anyone feeling stampy?

2 comments:

Gina Lideros said...

That issue of Stamp It! cards looks fabulous. Can't wait to get my hands on it! I love the design of your happily ever after card.

POSH said...

Simply beautiful!!!