Saturday, January 15, 2011

Obsessed with...

So in case you haven't noticed... I have a new paper crafting obsession... TAGS!

I'm not sure what it is that I love about them yet... perhaps its the smaller canvas (I've always been attracted to little things like doll houses and miniatures)?

Perhaps I just love handing someone a gift that is wrapped up with simple paper, a satin ribbon and a stunning hand crafted tag that can be viewed in all of its glory... with no envelopes hiding it or tucking it away?

Whatever it is... I love them!  And... I just stocked up on manilla craft tags, so you'll be seeing a lot of them around here:) Enjoy!
For this gal I used some of my new goodies that I picked up last month (mostly Webster's Pages... Archivers just started carrying their stuff so I stocked up). The stamps are also Webster's... the Unity Webster's Co-Branded ones... a match made in heaven in my mind... you can check them out HERE.

Well... thats all I have to share today. I'm signing off for the weekend or so... this is my first time making projects for CHA and I have a few deadlines toward the end of the week... I'm a bit nervous, so wish me some speedy and gorgeous crafting...

Supplies: patterned paper (Webster's Pages), stamp (Unity Stamp Co.), button (Tim Holtz Idea-Ology), charm (Making Memories), tiny types (Cosmo Cricket), other (twine, satin ribbon peacock feather, bling).

5 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So so gorgeous!!!

Renee said...

Oh, Windy, your tag is gorgeous!! You will be fantastic creating all of your CHA goodies. Have fun and we can't wait to see!!

Stella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stella said...

This is stunning; so elegant and chic!

Jingle said...

This is really gorgeous! I love the black and white with the subtle colors brought in!