Thursday, December 09, 2010

Traditional Homespun Holiday Cards

Ok, so did I say I'd be back Monday? Well... this week slipped away...lol. What a week... it must be Christmastime!  I just got tickets to The Nutcracker and I am so excited because my girls are finally old enough to go see it... I have the best memories of going to that performance every year when I was a kid and I hope this starts a new holiday tradition for our family.

Here are a few traditional holiday cards and tags that I made this season using red & green mostly paired with cream, white or kraft. I hope you enjoy!
Products: October Afternoon Very Merry collection, Jillibean Soup flowers, Prima flower centers, Martha Stewart Crafts, Sticker by We R Memory Keepers
Products: Making Memories Mistletoe collection, My Mind's Eye Lush Green collection, Jillibean Soup button twine, Mega Mixed Messages Stamp by Papertrey Ink
Products: My Mind's Eye Lush Green collection, Basic Grey button and Blumenthal Lansing button, organza and twine, rubber stamp
Products: GCD Studios Homespun Chic collection, stamp by Unity, vintage button and Bazzill Basics gingham ribbon
Products: October Afternoon Thrift Shop collection, stamp by Unity Stamp Co., grosgrain ribbon, button by Jillibean Soup,  twine

I'll be back tomorrow with my December project for Precocious Paper, using some of Tessa's darling Christmas flowers as a way to spruce up really simple gift wrap. Thanks for stopping by today!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Stella said...

They are all stunning. What a fabulous color schemes. I love love love them all. My personal favorite is that square card with the red/white gingham ribbon bow; that beauty is just breathtaking!

Enjoy the Nutcracker with your girls!

B said...

Wow, haven't you been busy! :) Just lovely!

jen said...

love all of these to bits!! I'm so excited for you to be taking the little people to the nutcracker!! My Hadley was 3 the first time we went & ABSOLUTELY mesmerized! She's even made a 'good list' for herself & if she fills all the boxes she says we can go see it again this year (we were already planning to go-this Saturday!- but it was fun watching her ask if I thought the day deserved an 'x'!!!! Have a great time!!!

Kathy Martin said...

How pretty all your projects are! I really like your tags!

Karen said...

WONDERFUL! I love them all! TFS!