Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Glitzy, Glitzy, Joy, Joy!

Ok, so my new issue of Paper Crafts Magazine arrived the other day & I realized that I hadn't shared a card from the November/December issue, so here it is...
...you can get all of the deets on it online HERE. What I like most about this card is that there is not one bit of Christmas or holiday product on it:) If you are a traditionalist, you could always swap out the pink bow for a red one.

Side note: lately I have been gaga over these vintage buttons from Bazzill Basics... if I could, I'd buy every single pack of them... but who knows... perhaps I'll find some of these beauties in my stocking... (hint, hint... are you reading this today Brian?)... lol... What's on your Christmas crafty list?
Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh wow, STUNNING Windy!

(-: Heidi

Renee said...

This card is so beautiful, Windy! Thanks so much for sharing!!

Stella said...

Gorgeous; I love all the bling bling and your bow is perfect!