Wednesday, March 03, 2010

This and that...

Happy Wednesday All! Just a few random things to share today...

I had a fab time at CKC Louisville! You can't beat quality crafting time with your best crafting buddy... thanks for going with me Anita:), abundant new products to shop and learning new things by taking great classes.

I took the Live in the Moment-Designed by Ali Edwards class from Technique Tuesday and would totally recommend it if anyone is headed to CKC at some point this year.

I created all of the projects in class & then with a few scraps & my class leftovers, I was able to make two photo frames for my husband to hang in his cubicle at work...
So fun! They were a big hit:) I love it when he likes my stuff... for the most part he is indifferent about my addiction:)

Another fun share today is that I have been blogging for 1 year! Yeah!!! I can't believe how fast it has gone by... last March I remember sitting here thinking am I really doing this? Am I really starting blog? I had no idea the doors that would it would open for me and the connections it would help me make. It is amazing... via this blog I have met so many wonderful, like minded, beautifully crafty people.  You keep my creativity flowing daily and I thank you so much for spending part of your day with me. I have enjoyed visiting all of you at your blogs and look forward to another great year with all of you, my wonderful blog readers!

As a thank you, I have a give a way... I made a set of thank you cards, a little pocket notepad (a must have) and a copy of Card Creations: Start to Finish Vol 2. Leave a comment here by the end of the day on Friday & I will pick a winner to send it to on Saturday.

Lastly I wanted to share this link to a blog called All Things Paper. I think today's post on mini quilled poeple is so cool, check it out:)

Thanks for visiting today & always!!!

Sincerely,

Products
Photo Frames: chipboard frames,red and vintage yellow chalk ink and stamps (Technique Tuesday), patterned paper (Cosmo Cricket, Jenni Bowlin Studios and Teresa Collins), 7/8 in black organza ribbon.
Card/Note Set: cardstock (The Paper Studio kraft), dies (GCD Studios Artsy Urban Die Cut Borders & Homespun Chic Inspiration Cards) other (Bazzill gingham ribbon, Kaiser Craft peal stickers & baker's twine

3 comments:

Mel said...

Oh Windy, they are truly gorgeous, your daughter is so cute, and I am so glad your hubby loves your creations, I know with no partner at times I look to you and other bloggers to verify if you like my layouts so nice to have him say great things. What a gorgeous RAK and congratulations on 1 whole year of blogging. Here's to many more. Love Melxx

Tessa Buys said...

Congratulations on a wonderfully bloggy year! My hubby is a mechanic, so I've been pondering something magnetic to stick to his toolbox. It would have to be pretty industrial, though. I love your frames - ADORABLE!

Ann Martin said...

Hi Wendy, thanks so much for the link to my blog - I'm glad you enjoyed seeing those little paper-people. Your photo frames are so pretty and congratulations on your blogiversary! It sounds like you and I have been walking similar paths the last twelve months. :-) Off to explore more of your blog.