Saturday, December 19, 2009

Last Minute Gift Ideas...

Just stopping by today to share a few last minute gift ideas that I am going to squeeze in...

A CD case desktop calendar for a coworker or fellow crafter...

I cranked this one out in about 10 minutes, start to finish. You can purchase these fab calendar templates from Kwernerdesign Blog. I was looking for a super fast way to decorate... and even though I'm really getting into stamping... I just didn't think it would be quick enough. So I pulled out my glimmer mist and screens (any type of reverse stencil would work) and after a few spritzes here and there... you've got an elegant but simple to make gift.

Another gift that I found to be simply stunning were these salt and dough ornaments. You can find the details on Abigail Money's blog Down Abbie's Road. I haven't made any yet, but certainly plan too... I'd love to take theses elegant and stunning ornaments as little gifts to everybody I visit next week (and would it be fun to share all of your favorite stamps this way;)


Take care!

1 comment:

Papier Creatif said...

p.s. I meant to tell you the other day that I love this idea! I wish I had more time to do this! Time to stop blog hopping and actually *DO*.

Much luv from Texas,

Juls~