Sunday, November 15, 2009

Scrap that Poetry Challenge #4: When You Thought I Wasn't Looking

Fun day today... its time for another challenge at Scrap that Poetry!!! The poem is "When You Thought I Wasn't Looking" by Mary Rita Schilke Korzan (another great poem that touches your heart as a parent:)
Here is how it inspired me...





New to Scrap that Poetry? Just jump on over to read the poem and see what it inspires in you. Leave us a link to your layout and win a RAK!

And for further inspiration, here is a little card adapted from the poem...

Inside reads: "... and I wanted to be everything I could be."
I'd love to see your work over at Scrap that Poetry. Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Today I'm thankful for...
1) late night snacks with my husband 
2) contagious laughter
3) pink ribbon on the Christmas tree (yes, we are a little ahead of schedule this year;)

Products: patterned paper (My Mind's Eye / Just Dreamy), kraft (Paper Reflections), letters (Tinkering Ink), buttons (Basic Grey, Autumn Leaves & DeNami Designs), misc. (rhinestones)

2 comments:

Jane F. Smith said...

wow Windy...I love your take on the poem!!! what a sweet photo too!! awesome job!!

Gladie said...

Beautiful take! Love the colors and the wonderful photo :)