Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A Fond Farewell To Our Fall Flings

Hi everyone... it is so good to be back after our lovely but bittersweet vacation. I say bittersweet because our favorite time to travel is this time of the year and next year Campbell starts school, so farewell my friend, my favorite fall vacation... farewell until 2024. During this time of the time of the year when we slow down to take time to count our blessings, I am truly thankful to spend two uninterrupted weeks with my family during this glorious time of the year.

A few photos from our trip....
Week 1: Massanutten Resort, VA


where we met friends like this...


Week 2: Palm Coast, FL

where we met friends like this...


Two awesome weeks, both very different from each other... what a wonderful time of the year to be able to enjoy such a thing. On this Veteran's Day, thank you to all who have given your time and your efforts to protect and defend this great country. It truly is a remarkable place and we have you to thank for that!

As George Elliot says, "Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns."

No comments: