Sunday, July 05, 2009

Sunday Pages...

Here are a few pages I was able to finish up today while my hubby took the girls to the grocery store-- its only a couple of hours, but it is the only time I'm alone all week... truly my bit of heaven on earth. These pages formulated in my mind while I as working on the cards for this Cosmo Cricket audition post. If you are familiar with my blog... you know that cards usually flow into pages and pages into cards. Anyway, here are a few Cosmo Cricket page goodies for your Sunday viewing pleasure.

Girl Friday Collection with a few SEI extras(needed some purple for my purple girl:) Design adapted from Got Sketch? 85

CC Hey Sugar! Collection from 2006.


This one is a quick little 5 x 5 incher that I put together to hang on Campbell's bulletin board. It's a photo that my neighbor gave us... so I figure its best to let her enjoy now it rather than stash it away until I'm ready to scrap her first dance recital.

Happy Sunday! 
Windy
Products: all patterned paper by Cosmo Cricket except lt. purple SEI Love birds print in "my girl", glitter chipboard letters (American Crafts), tulle & cardstock (Bazzill), pearls (My Little Yellow Bicycle),  cream lace (Webster's Pages), yellow lace (Making Memories).

No comments: