Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Card Night: Laura's Sketch 31 + Bonus

Hi everyone! I've finally found it! What am I talking about? The perfect outfit for my blog of course:) In case you haven't noticed, I've been changing my blog clothes a lot lately, but I've finally found the right one... fun and playful with a little shabby touch. I got it at Shabby Creations. If you are looking for a new blog outfit... I'd highly recommend taking a look at this site.

Anyway to celebrate, I thought I'd have a little card night. Its been a while since I've played along at 2 Sketches for You... so here's my take of Laura's sketch this week:

and the bonus sketch:


Good night all. I hope you are doing well! 

Products: patterned paper (Sonbourn Designs/Jezebel Collection), stamp (Basic Grey), tulle (Bazzill Basics), pearls (My Little Yellow Bicycle/Zinnea Collection), glitter (Doodlebug & Stickles), flower (Prima).

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both cards are fab

Two Happy Stampers said...

Beautiful color combos on those cards!! =)

papertrails leaver said...

oh how pretty these cards are!

cnelson said...

absolutely gorgeous cards!

Kim Sonksen said...

Gorgeous work. I love all the textures and layering

Thanks for playing along with us at http://2sketches4you.blogspot.com/

anja curvers said...

Wow like both cards love all those layering and textures. Thank's for playing along at 2sketches4you and my sketch.

Laura Davis said...

Oh my how pretty is this!!! I love it :)
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Diana Waite said...

wow these are beautiful! Congrats on making the top 10!