Friday, July 10, 2009

2 Sketches 4 You - Kazan's Sketch 30 + Bonus

Hello everyone, I hope all is well. Campbell had a friend over this morning & the girls played beautifully, so I had some time to squeeze in two sketches from at 2 Sketches 4 You.

My first ever bonus sketch- fun stuff!
I used SEI's Lovebirds line that I won from Moxie Fab World for my Value of Vintage card. I don't normally gravitate toward SEI because I think bold circles... funky colored stripes... graphicy, all of which I AM NOT & I personally have a hard time wrapping my mind around that style (maybe its too much order and organization for my brain to handle:) I have to say though... SEI has come a long way. I really enjoyed working with this line-- very cute:)

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend.
Windy

2 comments:

cnelson said...

very striking cards! LOVE them!

Kim Sonksen said...

Your card is so pretty. Love it

Thank you for joining us this week