Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Tuesday Tips: Without a Sketch

The creative process is a process of surrender, not control.   - Julia Cameron

This week I think I'm going to try a new type of challenge... I've tried a lot of sketches lately, so something new will be fun. I love ribbon. Yes, I'm a fan of flowers. Blue? Love it... if you want to join me, head over to Cardalicious for this week's challenge. 

There are few others that have peeked my interest and one may help you get started this week:
Looking for the right color? Check out Color Combos Galore.
Does the word "yes" inspire you? See what it sparks for designers at One Little Word.
Are you a journaling fanatic? Do you not journal enough? Check out The Story Matters. I visited this site for the first time tonight and will defiantly be back!

No matter what your inspiration, here's to a crafty productive week!
Windy

No comments: