Saturday, June 20, 2009

2 Sketches 4 You-Laura's Sketch 28... a bit more for Father's Day

Here is my take on Laura's Sketch 28. I used it to create my husband's Father's Day card.


Inside reads: Your 2 yr old wanted to get you a hotdog... Your 4 yr old wanted to get you a new car... maybe next year they'll want to get you gifts we can actually give you. Love, your girls.

I made this one into a tri-fold card so I could place a recent picture of the girls inside and add some journaling to remind him about their quarky little personalities. 

Inside flap has a heart from each of us.

Thanks for stopping by-- I look forward to seeing all of the other cards inspired by Laura's sketch this week:)
Windy

Products: patterned paper (GCD Studios, Making Memories), cardstock (AC Moore), hearts (ColorBok), ribbon (Michael's Inc.)

4 comments:

Tracey Taylor said...

These are just adorable. love the red and blue combo

Laura Davis said...

OMGoodness this is adorable! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura & Kazan

cnelson said...

gorgeous! love everything about this!

claudia shadler said...

cute father's day card, what an elegance! the blue ribbon is beautiful! cute cards!

clouds :D