Friday, June 05, 2009

2 Sketches 4 You-Laura's Sketch 27

I'm having creation withdrawal, so I thought I'd put together a quick card to wish 2 Sketches 4 You a Happy 1st anniversary! Congratulations Laura and Kazan, you both are so wonderfully kind! I love playing along with your sketches and wish you many more! Here is my take on Sketch 27.


Thanks for stopping by everyone! I can't wait to see your cards:)
Windy

Products: patterned paper (BoBunny/blue, Autumn Leaves/wellies, My Little Shoebox/black & cream dot), close pen (Making Memories/giggle kids), ribbon (May Arts), font (CK Becky)-- this is a free font:)

7 comments:

Nadine said...

Gorgeous as always!

- Nadine -

Vanessa said...

So beautiful!

anja curvers said...

Great card.

Laura Davis said...

Windy this is so cute! I love the clothes pin! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura & Kazan

Kim Sonksen said...

Gosh - this is amazing!
Thanks for taking part in the UCS

Latisha said...

so cute, love that paper!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Super cute card! I love that clip and those boots! Very pretty! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment! I enjoyed looking at all your wonderful creations!