Friday, April 17, 2009

Favorite Tool: Fiskars Stamp Press

Just a quick post while the girls are sleeping-- great weather today, so we haven't been in the house at all today--yeah!!!

I love to share great tools and recently stumbled upon this one. I'm not a big stamper, but this tool has really helped me out and changed my stamping life (and the best thing is that it only costs around $10!!!). It is the Fiskers Compact Stamp Press.

You put your stamp on the press,  slowly lower it down and position it on your paper  which enables you to get your image in the right spot. Plus, it prevents you from rocking or smashing your stamp too hard on one side or the other. It is awesome-- I highly recommend it! Let me know if you have any questions. I picked mine up at Archivers, but I'm sure you can find it at many online retailers or your local scrapbook store. 

Have great weekend!
Windy

No comments: